How should a Husband/father behaive?

???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:37 PM on Jan. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• He should be the provider, the protector, the leader of the family. The wife should be the nuturer and caretaker. Together it works really well. Words from my Pastor are: Men, if you don't lead your family then Satan will. So a good man needs to stand up and lead his family and do the right things, teach them by example. Be the man God called you to be. Different saying, same meaning. Love, respect, provider, protector. That is what my husband gives to me and I will love him forever and stand by his side in any decision he makes.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 4:11 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• It would take a book to answer that question.
    Anonymous

• Go to the library for some books on the subject.
    Anonymous

• rub my feet every night, breakfast in bed, cook breakfast lunch and dinner, change diapers, not spend money on stupid things...
    lol no but seriously, it depends on how you guys "blend" and how you want to be a family. like some guys (and women) believe the man goes to work, the woman does everything else around the house (which we don't do, i'd die lol)
    For us, DH goes to work, while i stay home and deal with the kids, clean the house, cook, ect. but he is not just a worker for the family, he is PART of the family. for us, everyone lives here, everyone helps clean. sure the 1yr old can't do much, but i got the 2yr old cleaning up too, like picking up toys, throwing things away, ect. when dh comes home sometimes he watches the kids while i cook or vise versa. if laundry needs to be done he helps me. same with dishes.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 2:45 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• when you find out let me know. MIne thought I was trying to tell him he was a bad husband/father ebcuase I did not like him playing video games every waking minute.
    bdistrola

Answer by bdistrola at 2:46 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• With love & respect for his wife & children
    mommorgan

Answer by mommorgan at 2:48 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• Respectfully

Answer by admckenzie at 4:31 PM on Jan. 22, 2010