What to do what to do

My best friend hates my other really good friend and she stays with me a lot so me best friend want come around any more unless she is gone and the only reason she don't like her is because her dog tried to attack her and I'm so use to hanging out with my b/f every day now i have not seen her in a week what would you do to fix this no bashing please!!!! Just wish they could get along!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:41 PM on Jan. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• well i would be like well shes not your friend and you need to respect that she still is my friend. dont worry i've had those kinda of friends. and in the end i usually got rid of the one who was being a witch cus they didnt like my other friends
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 2:48 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• Tell the other friend not to bring the dog along...I was in the middle of one of these stupid I hate your friend things, only the hated one was ME...it sucked...I have 2 platonic male friends and for some reason unbeknownst to me their other friend decided he hated me..since I only MET this other person for all of 5 minutes who for whatever reason decided he HATED me...we had to plan activities around HIM...it was a pain in the ass, I had no quarrel with him whatsoever but it placed a burden on my other friends having to juggle us...all you can do is try not to judge either of them and respect their boundries..do your best to not try to fix it because that could cause unwarrented resentment towards you...just stay out of it and try and love them both....seperately...ughhhh...good luck.
    Anonymous

• if u love them both,,u have to bring them together,and tell ur other friend not to bring her dog,,,and then try to let them have conversation together, creat the chance to get them along,, good luck
    Anonymous