scared!

im soo grossed out and worried...I went to this resturaunt today for lunch and have NEVER had this problem before with this place..but I went to the womens bathroom and there was something ALL over the door that looked like dried feces..it was on the door, the handle the light switch, the wall..it was fucking sick! I tried to wash my hands but the soap dispenser was like broken..so I washed my hands with the alcohol hand sanitizer...but I still feel soooo gross...I didnt touch anything with my hands, I used my elbow (wearing a long sleeve shirt) to open the door...but im scared, could I get a disease or soemthing from this???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:47 PM on Jan. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• That is really nasty, and I hope you told a manager or someone about it!
    If you didn't touch the stuff and and put your hands in your mouth or eyes or anything, you are probably ok, but I'd be grossed out for a while too.
    raybird1031

Answer by raybird1031 at 2:50 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• Not unless you went around licking the goop or rubbing it in open cuts.
    I wouldn't go back to that place again...EVER.
    Anonymous

• EEEEEWWWWW...I'm sure you're fine physically...just traumatized...if that were me I'd probably have post traumatic using public restrooms disorder for the rest of my days...yuck...poor thing~! (((HUGS)))
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 2:57 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• OMG that is SO disgusting!! Yes, I hope you complained . . . what's even worse is if that is the restroom also used by the people who were serving the food.............YUCK!! I agree, never go back there!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:59 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• I WOULD CALL AND REPORT THE RESTAURANT ! THEY ALWAYS SAY THAT THE BEST WAY TO SEE HOW THEY KEEP THERE KITCHEN IS TO CHECK OUT THERE BATHROOM .....I WOULD NEVER EAT THERE AGAIN!
    Anonymous

• 1. I hope you complained and SHOWED the manager what a mess it was in there. How unhealthy and unsanitary!
    2. You are probably fine, as long as you didn't rub your face or by your eyes. I'd go home and take a long shower and really cleanse my body.
    3. I'd call and report said eating place, and make sure that they know where it was all at, etc.
    4. I'm sorry that you had to go through that. How absolutely disgusting. I don't know why some people have to be so gross. Why can't you just go to the bathroom like a normal person? Sorry that someone was yucky before you, and did that. Nasty! I clean buildings for a living, so I totally know how dirty bathrooms get, but that's just WRONG! (((HUGS)))
    Anonymous

• You should be fine. On a side note, where I live this is very, very common. The Mexicans that haven't been in America all their lives (mostly the illegals) don't seem to understand that we don't wipe our asses with our hands..and then smear it over everything. They are soo nasty. It's like they don't understand what a) toilet paper is b) a sink with running water is for. THEN when they do use toilet paper, they just toss it on the floor or in the trashbin so it smells sooo bad in the bathrooms. HELLO, that's why we have that neat little gadget on our toilets..to flush that shit away!
    Anonymous

• Oh my, this just made me gag. I would have not only told the manager but I would call the dept of health. There is no telling what condition their kitchen is in. EWWWW Never go back there.

pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 6:12 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• I wouldn't go back there. Is this the restroom that the employees use too? DISGUSTING
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:41 AM on Jan. 23, 2010