I would like to welcome my new son into the world and to everyone here!!

January 20, 2010 at 1:13pm(eastern time) my new little arrival finally blessed my family and me with his appearance!! Connor Lee Simonds 6lbs 14.2oz, 20" long he was due Jan 11th so 9 days over his due date and they induced me! He is absolutly beautiful and his 3 1/2yr old brother Collin loves him and that makes me soo happy I thought he may be jealous and boy oh boy was I wrong i've been letting him help me with his new brother and I recommend anyone worried about jealousy issues let your toddler participate and continue giving them proper attention and the jealousy disappears so far so good, but its awesome that my little one has finally arrived and thank you to all you moms that gave me advice during my pregnancy I had a beautiful healthy baby boy and i am grateful. Have a great day moms!!

jsimonds220

Asked by jsimonds220 at 3:12 PM on Jan. 22, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• baby giftCongratulations!!!!

MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 3:15 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• Now we need pictures! Nice to hear everything went so well. Congratulations!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 3:17 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• Congrats! im so happy for you!!
    DilsMommy

Answer by DilsMommy at 4:27 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• congrats! Im so happy for you!
    NaKeYJaKeYsMoMy

Answer by NaKeYJaKeYsMoMy at 10:23 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• Congratulations on you newest blessing! Glad everything went so well for you! God bless you, your family and your day!!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 10:35 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• Congrats mama!!!
    bjw_053109

Answer by bjw_053109 at 11:00 PM on Jan. 22, 2010