why does my child behave perfectly for others but as soon as i'm around he acts horrible?

everyone that my son stays with tells me how great he was while he was there but as soon as i get there to pick him up he turns into a brat. starts throwing tantrums and acts out of control. my dad says its because i don't know how to mother right and that i don't disipline him enough but i have read that this is normal. I don't know what to do...help!!! i know i am a great mom.

Proudmommie0608

Asked by Proudmommie0608 at 3:18 PM on Jan. 22, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• all kids do this. No worries.. they just know that they can get away with more when with mommy :)
    Aut.akasupermom

Answer by Aut.akasupermom at 3:41 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• some times my son is good for me and than there is times he likes to give me a hard time... i know if i leave him with my boyfriend he will be so good for him but when i get home he gets all wild and excited im home
    elias1mamma22

Answer by elias1mamma22 at 11:53 AM on Jan. 23, 2010

• everybody thinks mine is the sweetest well behaved boy. they don't even know how he acts behind closed doors!
    Anonymous