Warts!!

I keep getting warts, I dont know what to do. I got them when I was 10, they were all burned off and that was the end of that. well now 12 years later, they have resurfaced ...I had my daughter a year ago and stop breastfeeding a month ago. 5 months after I had her I started getting the warts again, and im talking about on my hands. Everytime I burn one off with the wart removers pads I think im free and clear and then a new one pops up on a different finger. All in total ive probably had 20 in the last 6 months. At current time I just had 3 new ones pop up..im sick of dealing with this and my doctor is no help, just tells me I have to keep burning them off..I cant live like this forever with bandaids all over my fingers..im sick of being a freak

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:18 PM on Jan. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Duct tape

Answer by rkoloms at 3:33 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• I want to try using zinc for my warts..as ive found some articles that state taking oral zinc can make them go away..but my doctor told me no that hes never heard of that and too much zinc is dangerous..the clinical trial they used up to 600mg of zinc a day
    Anonymous

• Yup duct tape.
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 4:18 PM on Jan. 22, 2010