What are you getting your man for Valentine's Day?

Last year, he proposed to me and you know what I got him? A freakin pair of wood camo crocs! He liked the gift but he way out did me LOL. Not that it's about "out doing" eachother but I honestly have no idea what to get the man. He'd probably love a night at the all you can eat chinese buffet as my treat better than anything I would buy for him ;)

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 3:23 PM on Jan. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Write him a love letter. Tell him how much you appreciate him (be specific) for putting the toilet seat down or what ever. Tell him you love the way he looks at you. A real love letter.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:32 AM on Jan. 23, 2010

• Give him anal.
    Anonymous

• lol..about the anal.

If he really likes Chinese food you could maybe cook him some? Do like a buffet and have several different items? Or if you don't do the whole cooking bit, you could just take him out to dinner and then maybe watch a movie or something. I'm not much help, lol! What is he interested in?
    Miss_Kay

Answer by Miss_Kay at 3:43 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• Is there any sport he's particularly interested in? Get him a pair of tix to a basketball game, or buy him golf clubs or something to do with any hobby he has. Does he like to work on cars? You can get him some tools...you know those "manly" electric ones. LOLLL A night out at a buffet sounds nice though.

CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 3:45 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• Maybe y'all could have a romantic night just to yourselves. Make a romantic dinner(his favorite meal), candlelight, music, and just enjoy a night at home. You could go to the store and get some sexy night time clothes, and get those sex dice they sell during Valentines Day. Make a game of it, and just enjoy one anothers company.
    Anonymous

• a bj. haha.
    Anonymous