would you rather your hubby be a slob or a neat freak?

see....mine is more of a slob, but not a total slob!!! the good thing about that is that on days that i really dont feel like doing much, he could care less! the bad thing is that even if i spent the whole day cleaning, he will still come home and leave his stuff where it lays! he cleans up about once a month! i would hate a neat freak bc he would ALWAYS want the house to be spot-free!

secondtyme520

Asked by secondtyme520 at 3:38 PM on Jan. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• ugh! i would hate either! my dh can pick up after himself mostly...and finally after 4 kids and 7 years of marriage, he will help pick up after the kids too! neat freaks are very hard to live with...basically, kids can't play with toys!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 9:53 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• A neat freak, for sure as I am. I would be in total heaven if he were also a neat freak!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 4:03 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• definetely neat freak.
    newmom10408

Answer by newmom10408 at 4:26 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• A neat freak. I hate having to pick up other peoples' messes. ANd he used to be really fussy about what the house looked like even if HE was the one who messed it up. Grrrr. I am kind of a neat freak myself. LOL.
    Anonymous

• I'm a hotel housekeeper,so being a neat freak is second nature for me. I have been trying for an eternity to teach my DH how to clean house properly, and the only progress I've made is that he can operate the vacuum and wash the dishes. I'd love to have a neat freak for a husband if only for a day or 2!!!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 10:32 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• Neat Freak!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Jan. 23, 2010