I NEED YOUR OPINION ON WHERE TO GO!

Hey girls I died my blonde hair dark brown 2 months ago and I have hated it from the begining now I want to get my blonde hair back but I want to do it right and the cheapest way possibly. What do you think of going to a hair school or walmart? or should I just pay the money to go to a hair salon. Plus i am new to my area and idk what hair place would be best. I JUST WANT MY BLONDE BACK!!!

masonsmommy921

Asked by masonsmommy921 at 3:52 PM on Jan. 22, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• If want it done right, you wont be doing it for the cheapest :(
    The more you do to it, the more damage you will do to it.
    Maybe try some highlights to offset it and wait a few more months before trying to go back blonde.
    Bleaching has always left my hair so fried I could snap it in half.
    _Kitty_kat_

Answer by _Kitty_kat_ at 3:56 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• Take the time to interview more than one hairstylist. Tell them what you want and how much of a budget you have. My medium blonde hair was died red for years and one day I wanted my blonde back too. I tried one and the color wasn't bad but the cut was awful. I asked around and finally found a great stylist that got the red out and gave me a hair style that is for my natural curly hair. All in all, just ask around and if you can't afford everything in one setting you can have them do it in stages.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 4:03 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• I would ask around. Highlights aren't easy so I would want a professional to do mine. Bu keep in mind you will have to go back every few months for a touch up.
    Anonymous

• I go back every few months for my highlights but a root touch up isn't bad. Plus you are already a natural blonde and highlights will work really great in your hair. If it hasn't been too long since you dyed your hair brown the hair stylist can lift the dye out. I wouldn't go to a cheap hair salon for coloring.
    Anonymous

• I would go to a school- if you want it done right and cheaper. They are all supervised and if they have questions the instructors will help out. my best haircuts and everything have been at the schools I went to.

*I would not attempt to do it on your own
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 4:20 PM on Jan. 22, 2010