im so tired!!

how did you mommies deal with being so tired all the time? im 2 months pregnant and so sleepy! i go to bed at 9pm every night and sleep until about 10am the next morning. this is my second pregnancy and my first i hadhorrible morning sickness andthis time beign tired has replaced the sickness! but i'll take yawning over being ill any day! but is there anything that you mommies did to kinda help you not be so tired?

mywonderyears

Asked by mywonderyears at 4:14 PM on Jan. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Just wait. It goes away eventually, usually around the end of the first trimester.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 4:15 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• Im 13 wks prego with my 2nd. an im still tired all the time. just make sure ur eating right-less sugar, cause itll make u more tired an caffine. jus a cup a day-itl drain you. and also, u dont want to be over tired-which can make u "feel" sleepy. try not to get more than 10 hrs or so a day, bc u can be sleeping too much. its confusing but very easy to do. hopefully by the time ur 14wks or so into ur 2nd trimester, itll go away.
    JaydnsMom22

Answer by JaydnsMom22 at 5:13 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• I am 38 weeks and I am still waiting for it to end!! I have been tired the entire time except for about 3 weeks when I felt great!! Hopefully, like the others said, yours will end soon!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 5:31 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• Not much you can do, but make sure you ask your doctor to check your iron and make sure it's not low. That can cause you to be tired too. I'm about to go into my 3rd trimester and soooo tired, and sure enough my iron is low. I had low iron with my last two though.
    Rachell9503

Answer by Rachell9503 at 11:56 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• Rachell is right. Have your doc check your iron. Sometimes pregnancy can cause anemia. I told my doctor about being extremely fatigued, and when they did my blood work, they checked my iron. It was found that I was "extrememly anemic" and I am not taking Iron twice a day. Also, little naps throughout the day can help a little.
    laird6372

Answer by laird6372 at 7:24 AM on Jan. 24, 2010