13 weeks and still cramping... :(

I hate it, doctor says is normal some women are more sensitive than others.. But still .. They do go away when I take tyolnel but I don't like taking any kind of meds at all so it has to be really bad for me to take anything at all... I just wish the cramping would stop...

randilinn

Asked by randilinn at 4:39 PM on Jan. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I had the same thing. It's prob just all you muscles and stuff movind and streching and your uterus growing. It can be painful but just keep taking tylenol. It will prob get better over time.
    shoeltz

Answer by shoeltz at 4:42 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• yah, im 13wks too moma, and cramps are just adding to the list of things we already are going through. but it is cause our uterus is stretching and getting bigger.
    JaydnsMom22

Answer by JaydnsMom22 at 5:08 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• well I feel a lot better knowing that it's not just me having the cramping.. Thank you I just get so worried that it isn't normal!!!!
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 5:18 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• ill be 15 weeks Monday and i still have cramping
    Anonymous

• i do too, but if its severe like unbareble i would def let ur doc kno
    JaydnsMom22

Answer by JaydnsMom22 at 8:14 PM on Jan. 22, 2010