Can staying home for 9 years and have no me life

Drive you to be lazy, miserable, depreessed, and now im becoming or have become a hoarder. My husband says he would trade with me any day, that how many moms would love to be home, my kids are all off to school now, and the deal is ive let the house go, for 1 year now, a total clutter, dont care mess. my hubby said, that once i clean the house up, i can go to gym, or school if i want, but. i have no motivation to clean anymore, not even laundry HELP what to do. i never have alone time, or me time, its all boy time i have 3 boys, and a hubby, all about them.. im so lazy now, i spend all day on the computer reading, and then i only want to clean when the boys are home, as long as they help, and thats not fair to them, help, advice..................you moms rock u are the best.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:45 PM on Jan. 22, 2010 in General Parenting

• OF COURSE it can.

Why do you need hubby's permission to do anything? GO, for pity's sake. If you need his permission somehting is seriously WRONG.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:47 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• agree with gdiamante public libraries and bookstores are great places to relax from family - and they don't mind you sitting and reading books for hours. Plus both have free activities for adults days and evenings, sometimes weekends and holidays too.

go go hurry call your library for their website and Barnes and Nobel bookstore even Borders Bookstore - they're waiting on you!!! In some libraries a group meet called Caring Crafters - some are only for knitting to learn and advanced. Other Caring Crafters are for any sewing crafts per woman's interest.

Also tons of churches and temples have women's meets days and evenings sometimes weekends.

you're allowed time. Finally I'm getting my time too.
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 5:12 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• Well, actually you DO have alone YOU Time.. you said your boys are in school and your husband is at work. I am sure it can cause this condition but it won't go away with out some help. And sounds like your kids are still young enough that they NEED a house they aren't or won't be embarressed to bring friends to and NEED clean clothes and a healthy eating environment. Does your husband have insurance where you could get some counsleing?
    I understand its hard for you to justify getting out and doing some personal pleasures when you have things that NEED to be taken care of!!
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 5:45 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• Honestly it sounds like you need help for depression.
    Anonymous

• I agree with anon... go see your dr. If it is depression going to the gym or exercise in general will help.
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 6:21 PM on Jan. 22, 2010