IS it Normal for My Husband to Have Nesting ?????

Ok so iam almost 36 week pregnant and My Husband who never even bother to pick up cloths from the Floor or do any kind of house chores Acting Strange Last weekend He Cleaned Up Whole Attic and when i went to see my friends out of state for couple of days while complaining to me that he is home sleeping and very very tired to My surprise when i gets home i see all the house painted Hmmmm And i was like how did u do that he was like "oh i had a help" he called His Friends, My brother , His Brother My brother in law to help him with the painting . Not Only that He had Bought the crib and Fixed it already And Even my Hospital bag is ready hmmmm Should i be Very happy that he is Excited or Be little Worried

sapna4321

Asked by sapna4321 at 4:45 PM on Jan. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I never nested. The night that I went into labor, my husband cleaned our apartment top to bottom; when my water broke, he was mopping the floors.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:02 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• don't worry be happy lol. it's normal for the daddy's to get your symptoms. my poor dh, i didn't get any symptoms, he got them all with dd
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 5:08 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• yes! it is!
    my husband and I didn't do any nesting until I was about 39wks. and in one evening we cleaned the ENTIRE house from top to bottom! lol! we went through closets, scrubbed floors, lol! needless to say I had BH that night for a few hours. fooled me into thinking MAYBE it could be the night. but NOPE. didn't go into labor for a whole nother week! lol
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 6:34 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• that's so nice! my SO freaked out & started nesting the day we brought our daughter home. i was like, honey - chill out and come lay in bed with us, her clothes really don't need to be organized by color!
    Wheepingchree

Answer by Wheepingchree at 7:01 PM on Jan. 22, 2010