After you gave birth was there anything you would do that felt wrong? lol

I just gave birth almost 4 weeks ago... and to this day I can't lay on my belly without thinking "I better not do this its wrong!" lol like being pregnant trained me not to lay on my belly. lol it makes me feel like im doing something wrong. then I have to rethink the situation like "wait im not pregnant anymore!"

firethearson

Asked by firethearson at 4:54 PM on Jan. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Drinking...I use to drink (every once in a while with friends) before getting pregnant, but 7 months(son was early) with out drinking made me not be able to drink anymore even after 2 years i still dont drink it makes me sick now.
    DilsMommy

Answer by DilsMommy at 4:59 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• It took me awhile before I started to lay on my belly again.
    Anonymous

• I can't sleep on my back anymore, I haven't had an alcoholic drink in over two years and I can't go out anywhere alone without feeling like I'm leaving something behind.
    tobys.mommy

Answer by tobys.mommy at 5:03 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• I can't sleep on my stomach either............weird.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 5:07 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• Well, the first thing I felt was wrong was my hubby mashing the kids heads, immediately after birth. He felt that he could reshape their little "kone" heads. Secondly, I often fell asleep while nursing in the wee hours of the morning, and would often awake startled that I may have rolled over on the baby. Last, I too would often have to double check myself when leaving the house alone for fear of having left something behind.
    Ewadun

Answer by Ewadun at 5:26 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• I have two that are 13 months apart, so I was pregers and nursing for about 3 yrs straight. The idea that I could have a glass of wine took awhile to sink back in to my head. I had been sooo long without wine at dinner, I almost felt like I was doing something wrong.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:44 PM on Jan. 22, 2010