maybe tmi!!

18 weeks pregnant the dr told me the baby is super low but everytime i go pee i feel like my vegina is bruised or it could maybe be pressure!!! Is this normal for a baby is so low!

amylynn4919

Asked by amylynn4919 at 4:56 PM on Jan. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I dont think its normal for the baby to be low this early but what did the doctor say? If he isnt to worried i wouldnt be worried.
    DilsMommy

Answer by DilsMommy at 5:01 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• i go back feb 2 and i will tell him then but he told me last month that the baby is super low! cause i seriously pee every 15-20 minutes!
    amylynn4919

Answer by amylynn4919 at 5:10 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• I actually that have a friend who is only about 6 1/2 mos or so, and she's carrying her little girl SUPER low. so low it's actually miserable for her. we have the same OB and he told her she may even have to be on bedrest towards the end because she's sitting so low.
    it's possible.
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 6:32 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• I'm carrying low this pregnancy. It's my 3rd. My baby is still laying sideways and right above my pubic bone. I'm almost 28 weeks! There is nothing wrong with it. And yeah, I get that bruised feeling sometimes down there too. And sharp shooting pains up through my vagina too. Caused by the pressure of the baby I guess. No need to worry.
    Rachell9503

Answer by Rachell9503 at 11:53 PM on Jan. 22, 2010