Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm a non-confrontational person

so how does a non-confrontational person keep a child molester out of her house? I've asked my friends several times to make sure this particular individual does not find his way here... or anywhere we happen to go. Twice now they have included him, without warning. Just now, they walked in my house. What am I supposed to do? My first instinct is to punch him in the face and make a scene, but I don't have the guts... so I ignored him.... doesn't really communicate the message. But our "Friends" know that we don't want him around us, or our children. We've already made that clear to them. I've specifically mentioned "DO NOT BRING HIM TO MY HOUSE". And yet...ugh. I don't know who to address here- the "friends" who don't listen, or the individual, call him out for his disgusting behavior and make it tense for everyone. How do I get the balls to DO something about this? Cuz I just don't have it in me.


Asked by Anonymous at 5:14 PM on Jan. 22, 2010 in Relationships

This question is closed.
Answers (8)
  • gets some strength if not for yourself for your kids - throw him out and be clear about it, and throw the "friend" out too

    Answer by mommymeg03 at 5:35 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

  • Pull your friend aside and tell her he is not welcome and is to leave NOW.If she won't comply,call the police.Don't give in in your own home!

    Answer by TMJ121099 at 5:19 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

  • i would tell the person that you dont want them around...and then if they come again you have every right to call the cops and they will be taken to jail

    Answer by shay1130 at 5:31 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

  • throw the friend out to...

    Answer by shay1130 at 5:32 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

  • Your friend is not your friend because if she was she would not do it knowing you are totally uncomfortable with it. As far as throwing them out. Honey get some balls. That where you pay the mortgage at. I would ask both of them to leave. ASAP. Him because he is not wanted and her because she totally just disrespected your house by bringing him.
    Give me your number I will call.

    Answer by Anonymous at 5:56 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

  • I agree 100% with Anon 4:56pm. A real friend would not put you in that position. Time to get new friends. Also time to tell child molester to get the hell out of your house and not to come back. It's YOUR house and you have the right to tell anyone to leave your property. IF he doesn't, call the cops. Don't worry about hurting anyone's feelings because they apparently don't care if they hurt yours.

    Answer by Katlyne120806 at 6:08 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

  • Non confrontational or not, you need to stand up for your children. You don't want him in your house, get him out. Tell him to leave. Tell your friend to make him leave. And tell your friend to stop bringing him to your house and to gatherings you will be at. If she won't, then she's not really your friend.

    Answer by tropicalmama at 6:38 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

  • Clearly no one will take you seriously because you say one thing and yet allow him in your house without saying anything, This shouldn't have anything to do with being confrontational or not, stand up for your kids and get some balls!

    Answer by Anonymous at 7:05 PM on Jan. 22, 2010