i am 16 pregant and dont know what 2 do ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:31 PM on Jan. 22, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• talk to your parents
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 5:33 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• call mtv! lol im just jokin.
    Anonymous

• pm me, iv been there. there is a lot to talk about, a lot of decisions to make. et me know if you want to talk.
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 5:36 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• it's a lot to think about, isn't it?

talk to those you trust.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 5:38 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• talk to your parents you may not like what they say but they are there for you and love you
    Anonymous

• I was in your predicament when I was 16. I had NO FAMILY or friend support. I kept the baby (she is now almost 20). I should have given her up for adoption. For both myself and for her, but ESPECIALLY for her sake. I ended up becoming a really amazing adult, but she was severely cheated as I was a single mother for most of her life, having to work 2 jobs. She deserved a mom and a dad and all of those things that every child should be afforded. I just "couldn't" give her up....but I should have.

If you have alot of family support and CAN FINANCIALLY AFFORD a baby, you might consider keeping the baby....but if you don't have this, then the other options may be harder to look toward. Having a baby at your age is exceedingly difficult in many many many ways.

I can say this for certain though: no matter what you choose will be the RIGHT thing for you. Any choice you face now will be tremendously difficult.
    TLALONDE16

Answer by TLALONDE16 at 5:42 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• Find a crisis pregnancy center in your area. The people there are understanding and loving. They will help you!!!
    mamasteen

Answer by mamasteen at 6:02 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• I agree with all the replies above. Just know that whatever your decision you chose think it through. You need all the support you can if you do go through with the pregnancy and it is not the end of the world...even though it may feel like it.
    Brickhouse95

Answer by Brickhouse95 at 6:19 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• Congratulations, have the baby.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 6:45 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• Dont go to a crisis pregnancy center unless you want them to scare the hell out of you with half truths and lies. Talk to an adult you trust. Talk to a counselor at school, a coach, a friends parent ect...But if you can talk to your parents, you may feel like they are gonna kill you or whatever but they wont, understand that this will be just as hard for them as it is for you. Good Luck

girl_in_the_D

Answer by girl_in_the_D at 6:48 PM on Jan. 22, 2010