How soon can you get morning sickness??

HOw soon can it come on? If you had sex durinig the ovulation time can you feel sick 1 wk later??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:37 PM on Jan. 22, 2010 in General Parenting

• I swear I felt sick right at conception!! We were on a plane and I just wanted to vomit (I have a very strong stomach and have onlly thrown up about once or twice in my whole life). For the next week I was gassy and nausous. It turns out I really had conceived that weekend, so I was literally sick right after! The funny thing is, once the first two weeks after conception passed, I had no other morning sickness!!! (Mine wasn't morning, but more like afternoon).
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 5:39 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• I was experiencing it about 3 weeks after conception.
    coala

Answer by coala at 6:17 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• That was the first clue to when I was pregnant with my 3rd, 4th, and 5th - even before the missed period

Answer by missanc at 6:24 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• It was about 7-10 days each time with me-I had to wait a while to get a positive test
    terribeari

Answer by terribeari at 7:19 PM on Jan. 22, 2010