Pirates of the Caribbean 4. how do you feel?

2 main actors are not returning to the film Keira Knightley and Orlando Bloom and the main directory of the trilagy is not returning as well.
are you still gonna watch it?

LOVE_mygirls58

Asked by LOVE_mygirls58 at 5:46 PM on Jan. 22, 2010 in Entertainment

• Probably, but I don't have as high hopes for it. My boys even wanted to know if "Will Turner" was gonna be in it... so they will not be happy. :( I love Johnny and he rocks everything else, so we shall see...
    mom2BOYZnDad

Answer by mom2BOYZnDad at 5:56 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• yes!
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:34 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• yes cause hubby wants to see it so I'll probably watch it with him but I'm disappointed that those 2 won't be in the movie
    mom2ryneandsam

Answer by mom2ryneandsam at 9:54 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• right now no
    Dhand I are big on keep original actors. MAYBE we will change our minds later but as of right now no
    southerncharm86

Answer by southerncharm86 at 10:13 AM on Jan. 23, 2010

• Yes because it is about Jack now and he was always my favorite character. Will was too much of a pansy for my taste.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 12:15 PM on Jan. 24, 2010

• I didn't watch the first 3, so I'm not going to watch the fourth. It's too weird for me to think of a movie based on a ride at Disneyland. Even if that's not how it came about, that's how I think of it.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:31 PM on Jan. 24, 2010