ahhh my mom drives me insane

k so anyways my mom is very ahrd to deal with. if we dont do as we say she gets mad and begins to say we are bad daughters, and it was a mistake to have us. bla blah. i mena she stop talking to my sister for a year cuz she wouldt stop talking to a guy friend. and now she isnt talkig to my otehr sister cuz hse doesnt kijke her boyfriend. everytime she gets mad at us she is like i disown you and then goes tell the family not to talk to who ver she is mad at. we are 3 girls ages 29.27,and 22.
now my mom moved back to our home country 3 yrs ago(she has never met my kids) and of course she knows it was a bad decision. so she is trying to get back in the states. but now she is like if you guys arent going to loveme am not going back. and then she was like you guys decided if you want me back. we do. but now the problem is for mom love is us doing what she says and that dont fly with me no more!! i love the woman but...

piwife

Asked by piwife at 6:09 PM on Jan. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• she drives me nuts. she is a very superficial person. i mean when i had given birth to my first child we had a web chat and she told me i looked fat. i told her i was size 5 now(used to be a size 0) and she wa slike yeah ur fat you need to loose weight. and my mom is not skinny at all!!
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 6:10 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• How can you love someone like this?
    Anonymous

• no matter whats he is still my mom. she went thru alot thanks to my dad. so maybe life made her grumpy. i dont know. she feed me, gave me food. bought me stuff. she is just very annoying
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 7:20 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• So let her stay where she is. Send her cards and packages. Call her on Mother's day. Do you really want your kids around someone that judgemental?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Jan. 23, 2010

• she is not judmental towars others. just he 3 daughters. thats the thing. she is nice to evryone else. she is nice to us on ocasiion. she wouldt come to livehere. she would only come to visit
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 6:47 PM on Jan. 23, 2010