How do you know when your in love?

I've never fell in love with anyone before. Im a mom but I wasn't in love with my childs father we were in a relationship for two years but it wasnt all that great. I wasnt in love with him I just stayed with him because of the baby. Now after being single for a year I have a wonderful boyfriend who is so great weve only been together for six months but I love him his my best friend but Ifeel like im falling in love with him or something. I really don't know what to do or say. So i'd like to know how do you know when you fall in love?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:17 PM on Jan. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• pretty much the best friend is the give away. my husband is my best friend. and when i went thro all the crazy stuff with my family he was still there. thats how i know he loves me and i love him.
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 6:19 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• Best friend pretty much tells the tale. My SO is definitely my best friend. I fell in love with my SO on our second date. We were in a museum looking at a motorcycle exhibit, and he was holding my hand. He bent down to look at something and rather than let go of my hand, he twisted his arm in a really awkward way to keep holding it. When I found myself wanting to talk to him instead of my friends when I had a bad day, when we would argue and I would find myself instantly regretting it and wanting to make up. When I found myself ignoring bad habits that would have driven me nuts in someone else, I knew I loved him.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 6:35 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• It sounds like you are in love. Remember, though, those feelings come and go, so don't think it's over just because the euphoria goes away.
    Anonymous

• tropicalmama: I love that story of him not wanting to let go of your hand..tooo sweet~!
    Anonymous