Do your kids have a word they say all the time and you find annoying?

My daughter says the word "like" all the time. She can use it 10 time in a small sentense!!

irritating.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:18 PM on Jan. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Is she a tween or a teen or have a teenage sister? Remember back in the 80's when the Valley Girls said "Like-all the time?" It's popular again UGH!! I agree VERY annoying, but chances are if her friends are talking that way-you might just have to laugh and deal with it. The 80's are back! AAAHHHHH!!!!
    flowermom76

Answer by flowermom76 at 6:26 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• She's a tween.. Actually, now that I think about it, my teen nieces do it too... lol
    Anonymous

• Back when DD19 was about 14 she said "all I'm saying is" before every damn thing she said! Every time! It was sooooooo annoying and what stinks is that when my kids do things like that I start to pick up the same lingo and I hate it.
    28yroldgranny

Answer by 28yroldgranny at 6:34 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• I'm 46 and I still like..find myself doing that...it's like.. I like.. annoy myself.
    Anonymous

• My son is always saying "My bad" when he makes a mistake. It just drives me UP THE WALL!!!!!!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 10:19 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• My SD (15) talks like the idiot people you see typing on like LOLcats & ICanHasCheezburger. Like, "Oh, HAI" and "Oh noez!" and "ORLY!" She does it in this totally annoying voice that she thinks is SO awesome- it sounds like Forrest Gump crossed with a valley girl.
    She thinks it's funny & cute... I, on the other hand, want to scream, "AAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHH!!! SHUT UP!!!!" LOL
    emslala

Answer by emslala at 3:51 AM on Jan. 23, 2010

• Wow there so many more important things in life to worry about other than how many times your daughter says LIKE
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:34 AM on Jan. 23, 2010