sparked from another question.... What odd sexual missunderstandings have you had?

Anything from missunderstanding terms or what actually happened. How old where you?

I had a friend in HS who was very sweet and niave. She asked if it was possible to get pregnant with your close on. After further questioning, my friends and I discovered that she sat on her boyfriends lap and kissed him. While doing this, she "felt it move" and thought she could get pregnant from that!

When I first learned about sex, I though you just touched body parts. I freaked out the first time I heard the penis actually goes INTO the vagina!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:27 PM on Jan. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i dont know what s and m stands for or snm ..i know what it is..but why the letters? I've never asked anyone ...
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 6:34 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• My cousin told me if I kissed a boy in a wet bathing suit or in a pool I could get pregnant. I was 13 before I learned it was bogus. My Mother told my brothers they would get insane if the masterbated..I don't know when either of them figured out it was a lie..lol.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 6:34 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• i think my grandma though it would take my virginity if i used a tampon
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 6:37 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• thats S & M it is an acroynym for Sadomasochism, a form of sexual role-playing. The person taking the "s" role recieves basically painful stimuli from the "M" for sexual pleasure. S= Saddist M= Masochist. If 'done' appropriately a "safe" word is in place so nothing goes to far. Those who practice S & M usually believe it takes a higher level of trust, thus enhancing the experience.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 6:39 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• I remember being really confused the first time I heard the term "blow job". I mean, really, the name does imply something different than the actual act. I also remember having a teacher when I was in 1st grade I think, who was pregnant, and thinking that the baby just popped out of her stomach, like literally, OUT OF HER STOMACH, like through a pouch or a secret door or something. I didn't know until a few years later how babies actually came out
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 6:50 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• GrnEyedGrandma, you are almost right on - but the Sadist is the one who inflicts the pain and the masochist is the one who receives it.
    Anonymous

• haha shay1130, my grandmaw was the same way!
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 6:52 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• When I was about 8 or 9 I went on vacation with my family. My parents went down to the pool and left my brother (probably about 11or 12 at the time) and I in the hotel room alone. We, of course, started fighting. Eventually I came screaming down the corridor for my parents. When I got to my mother she said
    "What's the matter?" I wailed "I was just trying to watch TV and he's in there JERKING OFF!" She said "HE'S DOING WHAT!!!!???" and I said "You know, going around being a jerk" and she said "That's not what means!"
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 6:58 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• Anon..you're correct I just transposed the Letters. Thanks for catching it.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 7:23 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• My mom had a C-section and told me that she had a zipper for when babys come out. Although, as I got older I figured out THAT wasn't true, I thought babies exploded out of the stomach until I had a biology class in highschool! (this was the 80's), LOL! I was so relieved when I found out that wasn't true. Also, I didn't know about the existence of semen until I first had sex and it scared the crap out of me and then grossed me out! LOL!!!!!
    Anonymous