When did your kids stop finding it entertaining to run around the house naked?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:32 PM on Jan. 22, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• they all do. even my dd who is almost 9. though I will say that DS who is 2 thinks it is AMAZING! lol
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 6:33 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• I think when they were about three?
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 6:33 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• My kids stopped and now I'm doing it! lol Of course, my kids are grown and I live alone but it just shows we revert to child like behavior when we grow old!

Answer by admckenzie at 6:34 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• he hasnt stopped yet....
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 6:34 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• still doing it at 8!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 6:36 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• my boys would still run around the house naked if i would let them. ...but i don't because i feel when they are too old to see me naked then that is when it's time to teach them to be modest.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 6:36 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• My twins are 5 and still love it!! I don't see what's wrong with it.. They're sisters and they're allowed to see each other naked, and of course I'm their mom.. Of course, when they were younger they didn't care who was there, they just LOVED being naked. Now they need privacy to do that, but they like it. No big deal.
    lovemytwinsters

Answer by lovemytwinsters at 6:36 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• "My kids stopped and now I'm doing it! lol Of course, my kids are grown and I live alone but it just shows we revert to child like behavior when we grow old! "

Hahaha I remember doing it before we had kids and can't wait till the kids are out to do it again.

I have no clue mine are 6 and 3 and love to do it. The only time we don't get as much is when it is the middle of winter with below zero weather.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 6:42 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• umm like 2-3...I have a 22mos old 5 and 6 yr old and only the baby thinks this is fun...Seems a little old for this if you ask me!
    Anonymous