DH, his XW, her BF, heres the situation.....

So my dh and I are watching my ss play sports and we knew my dh's xw would also be there, but she invited her bf of 2 years to come too. So he takes his seat next to my dh, everything is fine. She walks up to the seats a few minutes later, loses her balance and most people would think she would lean into her bf for support. No, she grabs onto my dh shoulder for support and believe me, she had plenty of time to reach for her bf to lean on. What to make of this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:05 PM on Jan. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• Unless there more to it..him cheating on you with her, talking to her behind you back etc. Then you're being insecure darling. I could see why you're upset, yet it was her first reaction. she did have a relationaship with him so it was probably easy for her to be comfortable with reaching for him. Don't read into it to much unless you've other reasons as I mentioned. You'll drive yourself crazy if you do.;) Good luck!
    Jeda624

Answer by Jeda624 at 7:08 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• She is trying to piss you off.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 7:09 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• give me a break. the woman lost her balance. that's all it probably was
    Anonymous

• I'd be annoyed by it too, maybe even feel jealous in the moment...it's natural...but only you can determine whether you may be reading too much into it... we women are intuitive like that....are there any indications she carries a torch for your hubby? Is she catty? As in...do you think she maybe was trying to piss you off? She really may have just lost her balanced and reached out for whoever was there...
    Anonymous

• Get over it.You're going to be miserable if you try to read into little things like this for the rest of your life. Get your own life, and you'll be a loooot happier.
    Anonymous

• OP here~ Really don't see it that way pp. Reaching for whoever was there? Given my current bf or my ex, I'd choose current anyday, your an ex for a reason. They were both sitting right next to each other! She's been dating this guy for 2 years now, come on! My dh is only the father of her child, no other feelings beyond that. I'm trying to picture in my mind the situation if my husband lost his balance and me and his xw were sitting side by side. I 100% doubt he'd break his fall with her. I saw the whole thing happen and she had a choice! I think some of you make sense, especially one of you who said she would be "comfortable reaching for him". Perhaps this is my wake-up call that we seriously need to create some distance between us and her. It's a bit "too" comfortable.
    Anonymous

• SHE WANTS HIM ! KICK HER ASS ! !
    Anonymous

• I really think you are over reacting and trying to find trouble here, let it go.
    Anonymous

• If your husband didn't do anything unusual then leave it alone.
    officerdouglas

Answer by officerdouglas at 8:15 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• You all shouldn't sit together at anything if you are THIS insecure.
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 8:23 PM on Jan. 22, 2010