pregnancy symptoms in a man! lol

ever since i got pregnant my SO has been sleeping and tired just as much as i have been... maybe even more. i heard they can have sleepiness like us. anyone else hear that?

rahrahsmama

Asked by rahrahsmama at 7:16 PM on Jan. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• sympathy pregnancy. Men can go through them like women do and have many symptoms of pregnancy. And many gain the weight too.
    SuzanneL09

Answer by SuzanneL09 at 7:34 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• the man can have more than just sleepiness, he can have cravings, and labor pains too. it isnt unheared of, but is uncommon.LOL you may not have to go through the labor and delivery alone
    maxxsmommy13

Answer by maxxsmommy13 at 7:39 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• Not only have I heard of it...my poor SO lives it! LOL. Poor guy...he went through all the heartburn,cravings,sleepiness right with me and I am pregnant again and before I even had a clue about it, he was getting symptoms, dizziness,heart burn and the sleepiness again, LOL.
    Anonymous

• The story of my life currently. I think my husband has more symptoms then me- he’s driving me nuts it his moods swings :D
    bettalisten

Answer by bettalisten at 9:56 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• When I was pregnant with our son, my DH had the morning sickness, loss of appetite, weight gain, almost everything I did. I only wish he could have had the pain of labor for me!!! lol
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 10:15 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• with my 2nd pregnancy my bf got the cravings and i didnt have any!so yes i beleive they can get the syptoms
    photogrypher

Answer by photogrypher at 11:12 PM on Jan. 22, 2010