Was your kid "easy" when it came to certain things?

My daughter gave up her paci on her own around four or five months old. She also started sleeping through the night consistently at around six months old (but it was HELL before that!). She also eats pretty much anything. Everything else has been a struggle with her, lol!

What was "easy" for you when you were raising your kids?

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 7:33 PM on Jan. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• he gave up the bottle in one day.Gave up the pacifier too,just like that.Slept thru the night by 9 mo.All hell broke loose though when the autism set in at 15 mo.
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 7:35 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• With my oldest everything but sleeping in his own bed and potty training was easy. My middle child is the easiest and most compliant child ever born. He potty trained himself, he goes to bed without a fuss, he eats all of his food-happily. He is just easy. My youngest is quiet and pretty easy too. He eats, but we are struggling a bit with the falling asleep in his own bed. I don't know what kind of dumb luck I got, but they are all easy.
    I know for a fact that if we have another he/she will be hell on wheels! :p
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 7:38 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• Awww that sucks :(
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 7:38 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• my 2nd and 3rd were awesome sleepers. They would give a certain cry, I'd put them down and boom, asleep. They are still awesome sleepers. They both slept through the night around 10 weeks. The 2nd is still the easiest to feed. She and her older brother are fairly adventurous eaters. They youngest will not touch cheese, pasta or eggs.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 7:39 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• my 3 year old gave up the paci at 6 months and the bottle at 10 months.She will eat almost anything. Everything else she is difficult. She didnt sleep through the night til after 2 years. She still refuses to potty train.
    amymartinez0214

Answer by amymartinez0214 at 8:11 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• All three of my kids were great sleepers from the age of about 2 months. And they ate well. And they rarely were fussy when we went out. They did have their moments at home, fighting with each other ....LOL...and yet they were really good kids. We had a peaceful household.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 8:35 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• My oldest son is not the most easy going temperment, but he was pretty easy to potty train. He was easy to breastfeed. Right from the start he was natural with it and we never had any problems in the 18 months he nursed. Mostly he's been easy to feed, but he is in a bit of picky phase right now. I've never seen him this picky, but he seems to be getting better.

My younger son has been pretty easy overall, with a few exceptions.
    EmilyandIsaac

Answer by EmilyandIsaac at 8:47 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• Well, my son if four months old and sleeps between 9-10 hours a night, so I got off pretty easy with that one, I think, lol!
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 9:09 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• My oldest was more difficult all around. My youngest has been a piece of cake in most ways. Neither of them ever had a bottle, but my youngest never had a bottle, never had a sippy cup, and never had a pacifier. He was a good sleeper and is generally an easy, agreeable child.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 9:29 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• My 3yr old is champ when it comes to sleeping. He was sleeping 6 hours a night at 6wks old, 8 hours at 8wks old, and 12 hours at 12 weeks. He still sleeps about 12 - 14 hours in a 24 hour period. My little one (11 months old) who has had lots of health problems and screamed nonstop for 9 months, just gave up bottles and formula on his own two weeks ago. Its the only thing that has been "easy" with him. =P
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 9:48 PM on Jan. 22, 2010