Are you one of those who sing out loud and dance in frond of the mirron when alone in the house?

Cause I am..!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:34 PM on Jan. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• sure do! with my hairbrush lol!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 7:35 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• yeah yeah.... clasic....
    lovemytwinsters

Answer by lovemytwinsters at 7:40 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• I do alot of dancing around the house but rarely in front of the mirror. LOL. I put a disco CD on and dance.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 8:33 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• Yeah apparently I've always done it..when I was a kid I knew all the words to my mom's Abba cd and her Neil Diamond "Coming to America" cd and would dance around singing along...my dad even made me a little wooden microphone to sing into...oddly enough I didn't like being watched when I did it..and still don't!
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 8:38 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• I do all the time! When I'm home a lone I ALWAYS have the radio on (I can't stand the quietness) and if a song comes on I like I will grab my hair brush or whatever else is laying around at the time and start dancing in front of the nearest reflective surface.
    mommylauren164

Answer by mommylauren164 at 8:43 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• I don't do it where I can see myself... If I can see myself, I get all self-conscious ;)
    emslala

Answer by emslala at 3:44 AM on Jan. 23, 2010

• yes
    Texan1993

Answer by Texan1993 at 11:41 PM on Jan. 25, 2010