Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If your daugthers dad has 3 warrants out for his arrest. One for terroristic threat . Threating to kill two people. Stalking and not showing up in court. Do you have to give her to him? Its only 3 weeks into his visitation . He gets every other weekend. But, she felt that she could be in danger and no one knows where he is living now. He could be living in his car.. But the point is he has 3 warrants out for his arrest!

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 7:36 PM on Jan. 22, 2010 in Relationships

Answers (12)
  • well instead of giving him your child you should call the cops and let them know where he is. And then get full custody so you don't have to give your children to him.

    Answer by dbodani at 7:41 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

  • i wouldnt let her see him no way! he needs to take care of all that first. dont put her in danger, and you knowing that he has warrents and letting her see him you might get in trouble for not turning him in. i think just keep you distance and tell him to keep his.

    Answer by Anonymous at 7:41 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

  • I would go to the courts if you know for sure about all the warrants and get his visitations revoked. No sense putting her in danger like that. And if he lets you know where he is I would let the police know. Good luck and stay safe.

    Answer by mom2BOYZnDad at 7:44 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

  • Uh well, if he shows up for visits then CALL THE COPS. He has warrents out for his arrest for a reason. DO NOT let her go with him. You would be NUTS if you did YOU will be putting your child in danger and should face child endangerment charges. CALL the cops if he shows up, case closed.

    Answer by Anonymous at 7:45 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

  • Why isn't the loser in jail? And how in the world did you ever get mixed up with him????? He should not see her.

    Answer by Anonymous at 7:46 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

  • Three warrants out for his arrest? How in the name of cat hair does he think he can get visitation for his child. I agree call the police if he contacts you at all.  Take it to court and get full custody.  Don't play around with the safety of your child.


    Answer by pnwmom at 7:47 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

  • Definitely not. Keep your daughter safe. I would tell him to take care of that stuff if he wants to see his daughter... Good luck!

    Answer by tiffani_qt2001 at 7:47 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

  • Find a way to get his visitation revoked until his warrants are dealt with. If he has her and gets pulled over he's going to get arrested and she's going to need you to come get her wherever she is. Kinda traumatic for the poor kid, so find a way to avoid that if you can.

    I wouldn't be ok with letting my daughter go with this person.

    Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 8:18 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

  • You really thought you needed to ask? Were talking about your child, regardless of him being her father hes a criminal. Id turn him in without a doubyt.

    Answer by Anonymous at 8:23 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

  • Set him up when he comes to get the child. That takes care of that.

    Answer by admckenzie at 8:33 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.