How much one on one time do you and your kids have?

Cafe Jenn

Asked by Cafe Jenn at 7:37 PM on Jan. 22, 2010 in General Parenting

• often! i am a stay at home mom. So i am with him all day and we play together alot
    DilsMommy

Answer by DilsMommy at 7:51 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• One on one, meaning me and just one child? Honestly, not that much for the older two. I'm a SAHM and spend lots of one on one time with my 3 year old while her brother and sister are in school. I spend a lot of time with the bigger kids too, but generally I have all three kids together at that point.
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 8:54 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• I dont keep track. Im at home with my children all day so sometimes I just sit and read with one of my kids while the others play or things along those lines.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 9:03 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• luckily I still get to have some awesome one on one times with my daughtes. Last year Kitten and i drove up to Mi and this year it was Pumpkin and me. GRandkids came too but the quality time with my daughters was priceless
    mamak57

Answer by mamak57 at 9:10 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• I spend time with him every Saturday we are to busy both in school and working.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:20 PM on Jan. 22, 2010