Should I stay or should I go?

My boyfriend of 3 years and I have a seven-month-old baby. But I am so fed up with his crap. Is it enough to want to make it work for our daughters sake? I know I loved him for some reason but I just cant remember what that was. He never used to be able to keep a job but he has since our daughter was born, he is going to college at night but he skips out alot. See the thing is he used to be a DJ in his hometown and now at thirty he is still clinging to that night scene and plays pretend going out with his friends alot late at night when he has to work in the morning and sometimes calls in sick. He says he dream is "the music thing" but I dont know what that means. He seems to put all the things he wants to do before his responsibilities and me and his daughter come in dead last. He just wont grow up! I mean, the man still watches cartoons till 3am for gods sake! And he can be the biggest asshole at times but so sweet others

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:52 PM on Jan. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• tell him that if it doesnt change you will leave, and sit him down to tell him not when you two are fighting or he wont beleive that you ever will. find someone to stay with for a few days and see if he wants to change if not then you will know what to do
    krstqt123

Answer by krstqt123 at 7:58 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• I got two words for him....GROW UP!
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 8:15 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• After 3 yrs he's still a boyfriend yet you have created a family with him. There is a reason he's still a bf. He doesn't want to be anything more. I've never met a DJ that wanted to be tied down with responsibility. It would be nice if women would stop having children outside of a committed relationship so this would stop happening.
    Anonymous

• Who is supporting your family? You? Welfare? If he's happy not to be a man then you have to make a decision. You allowed him to act like a boy all this time.
    Anonymous

• HE IS 30 YEARS OLD !!!! ?????
    YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ????
    GET RID OF HIS ASS !!!!!!!
    come to my profile honey .....
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 10:45 PM on Jan. 22, 2010