what is the longest it took you to get a positive test, when you were actually pregnant all along.

As in, you got repeated negative tests, but kept testing because you knew inside that you were actually pregnant.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:45 PM on Jan. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• My test came up pregnant after 2 weeks of conceiving... Good luck!!! How long have you been trying?
    BabySanaa

Answer by BabySanaa at 8:53 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• It took me three weeks until after my missed period. And i had be testing from nearly a week prior to missing it. Super frustrating. I gave up and figured i was just stressing myself out, and thats why i had skipped a period (i am very very regular and never miss). Then i noticed i had ONE pregnancy test left, because it was digital i hadn't used it...... i dont like them. Took it, got a pregnant result, and didnt trust it, so i went out and bought another pack. All positive.
    redderbedder

Answer by redderbedder at 8:55 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• ---- Ive been trying for a few months.

I'm 5 days late, and I'm super regular. This waiting game blows!
    Anonymous

• every time I ever took a test it was positive - as soon as the day I should have gotten my period

Answer by missanc at 9:02 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• With my DD I was negative 14 days post ovulation and pos at 16 (2 days late) days post.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:07 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• With first baby i was 6 weeks! with the next i was 10 weeks! with this baby i was 6 weeks! with the baby i lost i was 13 week and lost the baby 2 weeks later:(
    Anonymous

• With my second child I was 3 months pregnant and had 1 blood test done about a month prior before finally getting a positive urine test.
    Anonymous

•  This is absolutly true I swear to God. I didn't even miss my period yet and my DH told me I was pregnant! He had FOUR girls from his first marriage so he was an old hat at that. I started with severe anxiety attacts in the middle of a blockbuster store, I couldn't catch my breath and he said " You're Pregnant" We used condoms AND spermaside gel, we went to CVS, got a test and I then screamed IT'S FUCKIN BLUE!! I was only days pregnant .

jblueeyes228

Answer by jblueeyes228 at 10:00 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• I wouldnt try until at least after your missed period. Also, make sure u get a high quality one if u are planning on testing before then, as the high quality ones test with less hcg in your urine. Good luck.
    youngfirsttimer

Answer by youngfirsttimer at 11:10 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• with my first i tested postive 2months after and with my 2nd 5 months my hormones werent high enough to get a postive test until the 5 month for my second i knew i was just couldnt get a postive.
    photogrypher

Answer by photogrypher at 11:10 PM on Jan. 22, 2010