If you practice Wicca or Paganism

Is there a particular God or Goddess you favor in worship? Is there a group of gods/goddess you favor, for instance Egyptian, Roman, Greek, Native American, or other?

RyansMom001

Asked by RyansMom001 at 8:50 PM on Jan. 22, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I believe and worship Jesus Christ....... Lord of my Life!!!!!
    BabySanaa

Answer by BabySanaa at 8:55 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• I used to be Pagan. I tended to connect to any g(G)oddess associated with the moon. Isis, Aradia, I tended to focus on the Goddesses rather than Gods
    Anonymous

• Thank you for you response Babysanaa I do too, but I wanted to learn a little about other people and their beliefs.
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 9:00 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• I "worship" a Gaia type "goddess". My belief leans heavily towards a native american belief, but I don't claim them as my own. It's hard to explain. The beauty of being pagan.
    rosesNclovers

Answer by rosesNclovers at 9:03 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• I consider myself to be Buddhist/Pagan because I believe in the teachings of the Buddha and also Ancient Pagan wisdom and ideas about nature etc but I dont worship any gods or goddesses
    dharmagirl

Answer by dharmagirl at 9:33 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• i lean toward mother/maiden/crone, no specifics...i like generalizing
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 9:49 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• mother/maiden/crone and specific Gods for specific needs. I follow Greek Gods.
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 10:15 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• The Lady and The Lord (to me a balance in Gods) and for specific needs I call upon Celtic Gods/ess which I most follow...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 10:43 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• Pretty general around here...Blessed Lord and Lady.

For specific things I lean towards the Hindu pantheon, Lakshmi in particular.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 10:49 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• Lord & Lady, I see them as representations of "Mother Nature & Father Time." But I do acknowledge and work with other "lesser" gods & goddesses as well...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:03 PM on Jan. 22, 2010