how would this make you feel? im crushed

my husband works at a state hospital..he found a valentines day card in the craft box to give to me..i read then he took it back and said he didnt read it yet that he found it and didnt read it...i was very upset, its like he got it cause it was convenient, no thought put into it was so ever, not mention that in a way is stealing would you be a little upset and/or hurt if your hubby did that?
and oh should say the card was meant for a woman to give to a man going by what it said on the inside

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:53 PM on Jan. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• maybe a woman had gave it to him and because you found it thats what his excuse was.......think about that for a minute what type of man is he does he wait till the last min to get you a gift does ?because how was he going to give it to you if there was writing on the inside????i mean valentines is like how many weeks away?
    Anonymous

• I would be happy if my hubby did something like that! I don't get anything.. somethings better than nothing!! But if he always did get something, then yes I would be devastated that he didn't even care to read what it said, or put forth no effort!
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 8:57 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• well think of it this way just by getting the card he was thinking about you.....sorry i would be pissed too but on the flip side he was kinda thinking about you when he took it...
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 9:02 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

•  I'm funny like that, if my hubby didn't but me a gift for valentines day or my birthday ,Christmas, I was PISSED! Our first Christmas together he bought me a HAIR DRYER! A freakin HAIR DRYER! I already had one of course so I let him have it. He never did THAT again. I'm worth more than that.  JMO

jblueeyes228

Answer by jblueeyes228 at 9:07 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• ANON 8:58

Didn't even think about that... Valentine's day is a LONG ways away.. Very strange...
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 9:10 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• I agree with anon :58... seems a little fishy what with it not even being February yet.
    momof2il

Answer by momof2il at 9:15 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• Your post is hardly eligible. Having a hard time deciphering it!
    Anonymous

Me too...I don't understand what the heck the problem is here....
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 1:06 PM on Jan. 23, 2010