I been living with my boyfriend for almost 4 years and I consider now that he is my husband . I have a doughter for my old relationship now we have a baby she is almost 2 . and sometimes I fell that he doesnr like my douther. Sometimes I just say to my self when they grow up everithing is going to be diferent, What should I do? PLEASE HELP ME??????

Imean sometimes he surprise cuz he only wants to buy toys to our baby.

MOMMY10128

Asked by MOMMY10128 at 8:38 PM on Jun. 25, 2008 in Relationships

• This is just a suggestion. Maybe you can schedule more activities between your husband and daughter. They might not develope the 100% biological bond but they will develope a bond. The activitites could be both of what each one likes movies,miniture golf if it's cards it could be go fish or uno.
    Anonymous

• Why don't you just ask him how he feels about her? If he's an honest man, he'll tell you the truth. Does she give him a hard time? I would talk to him and tell him that you've noticed he treats her differently and even though you understand she's not his child, he needs to remember that she is a part of the family and should be treated as such.
    And I agree with Anonymous, they need to spend some time together to get to know each other better and bond.
    jon6pat

Answer by jon6pat at 9:43 PM on Jun. 25, 2008

• well it's easy throw all the bottles so that way your not tempt to give it to him if and give him a sippy cup at night and in the morning .
    EDELIS

Answer by EDELIS at 10:25 PM on Jun. 25, 2008

• You aren't married. I hate to say it, but you are not legally married. You need to talk and see what the BF feels. He could up and leave and then you'd see how "not married" you really are in a court of law. See if it is going that way, and then go from there. However, we can't make others feel things. They do or they don't, they get there on their own time.
    Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 8:38 AM on Jun. 27, 2008

• WELL IVE GOT TO SAY THAT IN THE BEGINING I FELT THE SAME ABOUT MY NOW HUSBAND, BUT I STRAIGHT OUT TOLD HIM: HE NEEDS TO BE NICE TO HER AND SHOW HER LOVE OR HE NEEDED TO LEAVE. IM SORRY BUT MOTHERS NEED TO STOP WORRYING ABOUT THEMSELVES AND THEIR FEELINGS. WHAT ABOUT THE CHILDRENS FEELINGS? THEY ARE TRAPPED IN THE MIDDLE OF THIS? THEY ARE FEELING BAD AND MOM ISNT EVEN PROTECTING THEM FROM THAT. THINK OF IT LIKE THAT. AND IF WHEN YOU TALK TO HIM AND HE DOES CHANGE THAT WILL BE GREAT (MINE DID) AND IF HE DOESNT HOW CAN YOU CARE FOR SOMEONE WHO DESPIZES YOUR CHILD? (AFTER 4 YEARS HE SHOULD FEEL THAT SHE IS ALSO HIS DAUGHTER.) MUCH LUCK! ~KAY
    KAYOCHOA

Answer by KAYOCHOA at 6:29 PM on Jun. 27, 2008