I have a 22 month old and a baby on the way, due in June. can anyone suggestba double stroller???

SurpirsedMama

Asked by SurpirsedMama at 9:22 PM on Jan. 22, 2010 in Shopping

• Look through pages 9 thru 13 here.  They have reviews.  http://astore.amazon.com/wwwcjkidzcom3-20?node=36&page=9

momjs

Answer by momjs at 9:44 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• I found the side by side much easier to deal with when shopping, when opening doors alone, all around.

I had a back to back and actually sold it with in the first month.
    Anonymous

• I have a tandem, it was cheap $80 at kmart, I didn't like it at first ans still sometimes don't like it, but my kids are 5, 3 and 8 months. It works well for the 2 young ones now that the older one is walking full time. I suggest you go to babies r us or someplace where you can look at them and push them around a bit. put your child you have now in it and add some weight to the other seat with your bag or something, only you can decide which kind you think will be best. oh my 2 oldest are 21 months apart and one thing I did hate about the tandem is that I couldn't hear the child in the front very well, still have a issue with that. I have never used a side by side so I can't be of any help there.
    BusyBeesmom

Answer by BusyBeesmom at 1:18 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• We got the Graco Quattro Tour Duo and I love it. I needed one that could hold a heaver child and the front seat holds at least 40lbs and the rear seat fits the Graco infant seat that I already have. I do have a mini van and it fits in the rear. It is a little big and a little heavy but it is completely worth it for me. Happy hunting!

Winter711

Answer by Winter711 at 2:48 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• I also have a Graco Quattro Tour Duo and love it and like the pp I already had a Graco infant seat that clicked into the back seat of the stroller. It can sometimes be difficult to manouver, depending on the terrain. But I would imagine most double strollers would be harder to manouver than a single stroller. I don't really find it heavy. It's easy to use, folds up nicely and actually fits in the trunk of my Honda Civic.
    EmilyandIsaac

Answer by EmilyandIsaac at 8:48 PM on Jan. 23, 2010