Have you found friendship in any of your groups?

It's been a long time sense i've had a really good friend. I know i'm not likely to find one in the area i live in now and probably even less likely to find one in the area i will be moving too within the year.
What groups have you found friendship in?

outstandingLove

Asked by outstandingLove at 9:54 PM on Jan. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• A lot of my military groups have the same ladies in them. There is a play group that I go to every week and all of the ladies that are in it are all on cafemom in those military groups. I think that total, I have met in person about 15 different women from here.
    kasey22

Answer by kasey22 at 1:17 PM on Jan. 27, 2010

• I looked for a local group. The owner of the group is my friend now. :) We did alot of things as a group, like go out for Mom's Night Out and Mom's Day Out. I also met some other women through that group. When I moved, I looked for another group, but nothing's going on in that group. Very dead. :( Good thing I live near family.
    Anonymous