Have you found friendship in any of your groups?

It's been a long time sense i've had a really good friend. I know i'm not likely to find one in the area i live in now and probably even less likely to find one in the area i will be moving too within the year.
What groups have you found friendship in?

outstandingLove

Asked by outstandingLove at 9:54 PM on Jan. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• the gals in "the bad girls club" seem pretty nice and funny. im new there but they seem to make it so its like your not so new, like you've been in there forever lol
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 11:40 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• There is one woman in one of my groups who always says exactly what I was gonna say. We have very similar lives. She is too sweet. I would love to meet her in real life and may this year.
    Anonymous

• YES! And I even met one recently! My all time favorite (and pretty much the only group I hang out in) is LDS Moms. I've met a few people from our local group, but didn't hit it off with really any of them. Oh well.
    avpriddis

Answer by avpriddis at 10:14 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• OH MY GOODNESS YES!!!
    I am in the lds mom's group and most of my friends are in that group, I have one friend I call and speak to every single day sometimes more than once a day, and she is in ALASKA and I am in PENNSYLVANIA we have sooo many things in common, it's wonderful. I couldn't imagine my life without my CAFEMom friends. . . I don't make friends locally easily either, work, school, kids, and some trust issues after being stabbed in the back - - I love my friends here and I can't wait to start meeting them in person. The best thing though, is that even though I am moving in less than a week to a new town, my friends go with me!
    Dianne1259

Answer by Dianne1259 at 8:17 AM on Jan. 23, 2010

• I saw two of my good friends have answered this question already! LOL I absolutely love the gals in LDS moms! I would turn to them with anything. Just typing this I get teary thinking about it. I think I spend way too much time here and often think I should just give up Cafemom (and would), if I didn't have such terrific friends here.

Jambo4

Answer by Jambo4 at 12:16 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• I have! I made friends women on here that I now talk to outside of CM. The group we met in has been closed.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 12:34 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• The LDS mom's group. Dianne and I speak almost every day. I have several friends on there that I just love with all my heart and I've never even met them in person! I'm so grateful for CM and the relationships that I've found through here.

To the OP: If you are military, I don't recommend getting into the generalized military groups. There's too much drama. Get involved in your local base/post group.
    HBP1236

Answer by HBP1236 at 8:25 PM on Jan. 23, 2010