Any ideas please?!?!

I don't know what to do for my fiance for valentines day. I am pregnant so I don't feel attractive in any way, so doing something sexy is out. I dont' want to spend a bunch of money either. What do you do for your SO/DH? Any ideas what I can do??? Oh yeah maybe I should mention I have a toddler as well.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:08 PM on Jan. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• A great home cooked meal and a nice massage:)..Or if you can get a sitter and have money, then a night in a hotel and a couples massage and gourmet meal and a little action later;)
    Anonymous

• If you can, find a babysitter. Then a nice and I mean NICE dinner with candlelight. Followed by a good movie. It's our favorite way of celebrating our love.
    avpriddis

Answer by avpriddis at 10:16 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• I was pregnant last valentines day too. Hopefully you have a ceiling fan for this. I cut out a couple dozen hearts and wrote brags about him on them. Things I love about him, the great things he's done and a couple of his features that I love. It takes time and patients and a lot of thinking, but then I punched holes, threaded thin thread through the holes and hung it from the ceiling fan at different lenghts. Be careful though, don't fall! My husband loved that.
    Anonymous

• I would find some cute art projects that the toddler can do, even if it's just making a card and putting a red handprint on it, for him. Put the baby to bed early and have a little alone time to do with as you please.
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 10:26 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• Take out and a movie on the couch.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:29 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• Get a babysitter get some red white pink candles, make some small hearts like the valentines day hearts candy that say be mines ect., to put around the table for some decor. buy a bag of large feathers. If you have clear glass plates you can print out on red pink paper the music notes sheet of your guys favorite love song put it under the clear plates. You can make/ask someone to dinner . You can make some sexy coupon for him like one free night of exotic massage for one night etc. You and the baby can make I love you because card hearts by making pink hearts with the reason you love him and post them on a post board. You two can take a bath and take turns in washing each other up. Let him use one of the coupons. Make a our love book with pictures of you two romantic items you gave each other love quotes. Feathers are for foreplay. No sitter eat dinner, give the things you made for him watch movie baby to bed have good time.
    LaSheik

Answer by LaSheik at 11:35 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• Last Valentine's Day I was pregnant as well. It was also our ten year wedding anniversary :). I secretly had been working on a scrapbook that started out with the night we met, and went on to us finding out we were having a third little boy! He loved it so much that he actually cried. I put a lot of thought into it, and had many little trinkets and "souvenirs" from the 10 years we'd been together. It's just a thought! Also, if you have a sitter, I agree with the bubble bath! You don't have to go out to have a good time! Good luck!
    Katlyne120806

Answer by Katlyne120806 at 11:52 PM on Jan. 22, 2010