Did you have implantation bleeding?

How long after your period was it and how soon before your bfp?

sweetpz

Asked by sweetpz at 11:04 PM on Jan. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Nope. I am in my 40's and have never heard of such a thing before I came to this site. No one and I mean NO ONE I know has ever experienced such a thing. If you have bleeding, I am thinking you are starting your period. Sorry...
    Anonymous

• Nope not on any of my pregnancy's
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 11:17 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• i did the first time. i was on bc pills and missed like 2 days so i threw away the pack i had just opened bc thats what it said u were to do... then i think it was about 2 weeks after my period that i had some bleeding that lasted about 2 days but was really light and i didnt get another one after that!!!! i found out i was preg about 3 or 4 weeks later
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 11:24 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• when i found out last year in April i had it wheni was to start my period and i thought i was 6 weeks when i got bfp but i was 3 weeks and 3 days when i got the bfp found out when i had a u/s at the hospital

this preg i didnt have anything i honestly thought it didnt happen this month and that i was just late boy was i wrong i was preg im not 14 weeks and 4 days

so its differnet with each preg
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:37 AM on Jan. 23, 2010

• i never did, this is my 3rd pregnancy.
    Lin143

Answer by Lin143 at 1:02 AM on Jan. 23, 2010

• i didnt with my first but it ended up in miscarry. i just got crampy and very naseaus. like right now its after ovualtion and im cramping already. and i have at least 2 weeks before my next period
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 1:39 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• No. The only time I spotted was last time before a miscarriage.
    Sunset_701

Answer by Sunset_701 at 7:16 PM on Jan. 23, 2010