"This is just a question"... please dont go crazy and start...

Bashing me...... Do you think its disrespectful to your child(ren) if you have male company over while your children are asleep???

rosesrred1

Asked by rosesrred1 at 11:05 PM on Jan. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• How old are your kids? I think it is bad at any age if your expectations are purely sex. If you are talking about sitting around watching TV, then no, of course not. If you bring a man into your home with children around, you have to be sure YOUR CHILDREN are your first priority. I think it teaches them the wrong values.
    Anonymous

• It depends on what the male company is doing. I think a good mom knows the boundaries and how to handle herself. For very "adult conversation" it's best to send the kids to grandma's for the evening.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 11:09 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• I AGREE WITH THE 2ND ONE !
    Anonymous

• i guess it would depend...i would have to say yes only because i have been nagging at my lil sister.
    she has been having some guy over sleeping in the same room with her (doing i dont want to know what) with her kids in the same room asleep. her kids are only 2 and 5 months but still....i think you should respect YOURSELF and respect them in a way of not getting yourself knocked up again and having to worry about another baby when you have them to worry about....oooh...it just makes me sick.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 11:10 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• No. I mean I have a kid and my husband and I wait until night to have sex.....So...I don't see how this is different...
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 11:11 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• Yes, husbands and wives have sex once the kids are sleeping, but somehow it's so different and much worse if you're not married? I think we do a lot of things once our kids are asleep that we wouldn't do if they were awake (watch R movies, have a beer), for those who don't, well you're missing out on life and need to lighten up!
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 11:13 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• i agree with the last two! once they are asleep whatever an adult does is adult business. now if u shut them up in their room at 6 tryin to make them go to bed early then it may be different lmao!
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 11:16 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• if you are bringing a bunch of swinging johns in and out of your kids life then they arent gonna know who to call daddy and what will they think of you?
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 11:18 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• Maybe I am a prude....maybe it is just because my single Mom didn't do it....I would never have a man over for a "sleepover" or even for a quickie if I were single. I just have a certain image/morality level I choose to maintain for my children.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 11:33 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• well i guess if your kids are asleep and dont know, it should be ok.
    i can see if your kids are awake then your kids will start to wonder and ask mile high questions.

be careful :)
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 11:35 PM on Jan. 22, 2010