help please!!

so ive been with my SO for 3 and 1/2 years now we just had our first baby nov. 2 09 after 6 months of dating i found out he was still in love with this girl from high school i accepted it b/c they have not seen each other since 05 after 1 yr he told me he was over her and didnt want to talk to her anymore b/c our relationship was more imp. than their friendship then he started talking to his ex and she wanted him to be her babys god father and wanted him there for the birth i wasnt having that i wanted his first baby experience to be with me i found out he has been talking to both of them since he told me he wouldnt...im hurt should i leave

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:06 PM on Jan. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• HONEY ????
    READ YOUR QUESTION ........
    DO you really, need to ask us ???
    LEAVE HIS ASS !!!!
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 11:32 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• well honestly i cant say leave him bc my sc found out i was still talking to an ex....it was nothing sexual, it just happed that he was a better listener than my SO at the time! it was totally NOT cheating, we just had a convo once in a blue moon about random stuff. first you need to find out why he is talking to either of them. if this is the man u want to marry then u need to be able to difuse the situation and then get to the bottom of it before u make a decision. of course he should get chewed out and i prob would ask for "space" and put him on punishment! but unless it was a sexual relationship i wouldnt leave. i would also have a convo with both the ladies in this pic and find out from them what was going on, and make it clear that u r uncomfortable with them talking to him also. then u need to tell him that if he lies again u will leave his ass!
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 11:39 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• I would RUN!! Leave his ass high and dry!! You don't deserve that and if he can't respect you and your baby then he doesnt deserve your love.
    Texan1993

Answer by Texan1993 at 1:47 AM on Jan. 23, 2010

• What??? No way gf run.. don't walk~! You deserve better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:48 AM on Jan. 23, 2010