Fundraising Ideas??

My daughter is participating in a scholarship fundraiser for my sisters sorority. Each girl gets to keep a portion of the money raised as a scholarship and the rest is going to an endowed fund for the local university and will go to seniors in high school towards thier first year at college. Other than asking everyone I know for money do you guys have any cool fundraising ideas? I thought of bake sales and maybe a raffle but any and all ideas are welcome!

MokaMommy

Asked by MokaMommy at 11:07 PM on Jan. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Dog treats!! My neighbor and her granddaughter did homemade dog treats for a fundraiser. They were awesome. They make homemade organic treats with a recipe they found online...flour broth, eggs and such. Our dog loved them! She made a tidy sum of money too. They got a local grocery store to donate a lot of the ingredients.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 11:30 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• OK here is a plug for me, LOL.... CANDLES!! I make all the candles myself from scratch and I do fundraisers (and I LOVE fundraisers) - check out my page for more info (if you want it) :-)

Good luck in whatever you decide.
    ratchetlee

Answer by ratchetlee at 11:10 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• Raffle tickets.
    Anonymous

• Candles, I love them and I can never have too many. My daughter is doing a fundraiser for school right now and they are selling candles! woooohooooo! Another thing could be dinner ticket, movie tickets,seeds for plants and vegetables or maybe stationary. Just think about things that YOU would by if someone else were selling them. I hope this helps!

Texan1993

Answer by Texan1993 at 12:23 AM on Jan. 23, 2010

• Discount plans - Sorry, plug - I work with a number of churches, daycares and other non-profit groups locally to help fund raise. It's very simple. I will work with them to pinpoint the best way to approach their area and they get $10 for every new membership they bring in. Our memberships are as low as $14.95 a month and save our members THOUSANDS a year on everything from healthcare to auto care...

I'll be posting fund raising information on my website this weekend, but feel free to check it out in the mean time and get the information on the plans we offer. It's a great easy way to raise a large amount of money, by saving others money!

www.ThisIsAP.com

Let me know if you have questions
    Sabrina Bowen

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:44 AM on Jan. 23, 2010