I need to meet some more girls that I like =(

Im 21 years old, all my friends have moved away to college or are planning to move away soon..

I mean EVERY single one of them!

I work with a bunch of middle aged men, Im the only girl in the office..

so I cant go out with girlfriends from work..

the girls my gfs hang out with either party too much or just dont have a good connections..

Ive tried to meet other girls, Ive even went to extreams of asking girls on myspace to meet up and no response ..

I need to find some friends before I go crazy

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:11 PM on Jan. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• Have you ever seen the movie "I love you man"? If not, watch it you will get a kick out of it. Where do you live? Im in Fort Drum but im about to move back to NC.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 11:13 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• lol! i soooo know what you mean! i already didnt have many girlfriends but my bestie of 10 yrs moved to florida on me last yr and all my other friends are too busy to come entertain a SAHM lmao! im in NC as well
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 11:19 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• Oh, where at? Im in Asheville.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 11:20 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• same here girl.. friends or real friends are hard to come by. where do u live???
    Armywifelovely

Answer by Armywifelovely at 11:21 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• same as the rest.. where do u live?
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 11:22 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• Thats the whole reason I joined CM! I am a sahm and really need to meet other sahm's who want to get together and have play dates. (No luck yet) I am so freakin lonely during the day its starting to affect me.
    You need to post w/ out being anon so we know where you are and maybe one of us is close and can meet! :)
    _Kitty_kat_

Answer by _Kitty_kat_ at 11:33 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• there r so many moms groups u can join! in my area their is LLL, MOPS, Mom's club, HMN and so on.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on Jan. 23, 2010

• You could start by not posting anon...not trying to be a smart *ss...just sayin...we all need friends, you might have gotten some invites outa this post if you had let us know who you are. :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:46 AM on Jan. 23, 2010

• Take your child to the park, and talk to other parents
    Take a mom and tot class
    Look for moms in or near your zipcode on CafeMom

Answer by rkoloms at 7:16 AM on Jan. 23, 2010