I opted for BRIGHT FUN colors on the wall.....

so can you give me any pointers in how to keep the decor any etc from making my colors look tacky? My kitchen and living which are connected are a ocean blue pastel, my bedroom is a pastel green apple, and the bathroom is a mix between an apricot and a ducky yellow orange pastel. I planned to do chef theme in the kitchen, a black and white damask theme in my room, and the bathroom im at a loss for!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:23 PM on Jan. 22, 2010 in Home & Garden

• OP here. my furniture and the cabinets are white in living room and kitchen. my bedroom is going to be black furniture and cabinets are white in bathroom as well. if that helps any
    Anonymous

• OMG I love whimsical colors!! I wish I was so bold to do it in my house. Not yet ...

I saw a BEAUTIFUL collection of decor that could be used in the kitchen and dining room (or really any room) at Hobby Lobby. I'm not sure that each store carries the same kind of decor all over the country, but HL is great for decor deals.

GL!
    redmoonintexas

Answer by redmoonintexas at 12:30 AM on Jan. 23, 2010