Muzzy in daycare

ok so my son goes to la petite academy! and they are going to be watching the muzzy programs in his class for 20 min tuedays and thursdays!! who here has watched muzzy with their kids ? and how did you like it!

elias1mamma22

Asked by elias1mamma22 at 11:27 PM on Jan. 22, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I have never watched muzzy but I wouldnt be cool with someone making my kid learn languages that I didnt want him to learn.

Odds are it will be spanish and I just hate how people are forcing people to learn spanish. I was told I HAD to take spanish in grade school because we lived in Texas and had to make it easier for the mexicans.

I refuse to speak it and refuse to let my kids learn it.

Anonymous

• Oh jeez i think i'm in love with the PP.

I hate the idea of needing to learn spanish.. damn illegal mexicans need to learn how to speak our language or go back to their country...

no i've never watched it or even heard of it
    Jan0609momma

Answer by Jan0609momma at 11:53 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• Good lord it's a children's program that teaches a new language. OH NO a 3 or 4 yo might pick up some Spanish language. SO WHAT? I'd have no issue with my DD's daycare doing that. I'll be OPEN to her leanring new things though.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Jan. 23, 2010

• OOPS, learning**
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Jan. 23, 2010

• WHY NOT GERMAN? CHINEASE? ANYTHING ELSE?
    YA I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH BEING TOLD YOU HAVE TO LEARN SPANISH./
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on Jan. 23, 2010

• well i dont have a prob learning spanish or any language because thats how you get good jobs! me and my son our part hispanic and im not fluent and neaither is my son!
    elias1mamma22

Answer by elias1mamma22 at 12:06 AM on Jan. 23, 2010

• its starting to sound like some people are racist!!!!
    elias1mamma22

Answer by elias1mamma22 at 12:07 AM on Jan. 23, 2010

• You are so agh, just because I dont want to be FORCED to learn spanish and refuse to speak that makes me racist? WOW talk about stretching.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:11 AM on Jan. 23, 2010

• Is the daycare going to ducktape the children to chairs, and place them directly in front of the TV, also forcing them to keep there eyes open? Really, they are BEING FORCED to learn a new language because MUZZY will be shown 40 minutes a WEEK??????? We are talking about 3 and 4 year olds. lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:19 AM on Jan. 23, 2010

• Wow...I feel sorry for your kids who will not be allowed the opportunity to learn other languages because you think you are better than every one else. Do you know how many other ccountries teach their children english just to make their lives easier and provide them with more opportunities? Canadians learn french as automatically as english...I dont see how you can view that as a bad thing. It isnt to make immigrants lives easier, it is to make your child's life easier and provide them with the tools to do whatever they want in life and travel when they want to.
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 1:16 AM on Jan. 23, 2010