Why are some peeps vague in every answer they give you?

Don't get this. Isn't the point of learning more about something or someone, to ask questions pertaining to it/him/her? I run into more people than not, who will take great measures to beat around the bush or be very vague about stuff and I scratch my head all the time wondering, "what the hell, what's the big secret?" I have a boss who's supposed to be the "leader" of our center, she says all the time, "come to me if you need to know anything, ask me first!" So, I do and darnit if I left feeling as if I should have never inquired in the first place. It's like pulling teeth! Too hard, not worth it, dumb!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:33 PM on Jan. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i get this too...not in a certain place but its like all around me. im done going to my mom wanting answers. i ask her "why wouldnt my sister bbsit for me for 60.00 this weekend?" "boy, (my sis) is being a B****!" and i get the same answer all the time from my mother.."she's just being a teenager". REALLY? well to me..this is what she's going to be like even when she's adult.

i could go to my MIL for a recipe and she will say "see if Missy knows"..(when she's the one who made it).

im done with finding answers from people...ill just do it the way I want lol
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 11:49 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• Because their whole life/career is just about bullshitting everyone and getting by on doing the bare minimum and they really don't know anything. They tell you to just ask them because they want to seem like they are important and know everything.
    Anonymous

• True True!
    Anonymous

• I haven't noticed that here...if anything I notice TMI in most cases....................?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:39 AM on Jan. 23, 2010

• No one wants to be held responsible. If you don't say anything, it will not come back that you said for "abc: to happen, is the proceedure, is the policy".
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:35 AM on Jan. 23, 2010

• Some people just have a round-a-bout way of speaking. It's annoying, yes, but not something they ever really think about. That's just how they talk. I know it's cultural.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 12:29 PM on Jan. 23, 2010

• What culture?
    Anonymous