How many of u ladys ...

have told ur so about ur cm account...I mean let them c it kno what goes on and tell them what u do...and how many of u don't think they shud kno...or don't want them 2 kno so its ur secret....and y 2 both??

muthrof_2

Asked by muthrof_2 at 11:37 PM on Jan. 22, 2010 in About CafeMom

• my dh totally digs it..he's always asking me about questions/posts...he always says, ''tell 'em 'my husband is mean to me and won't let me have any friends'..see what they say!!"..he's crazy! lol
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 11:40 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• he knows im on here all the time and knows that when im in answers that i wont answer him lol! nah he know that i like to give my 2 cents and that here i can do it without nagging him lmao! but he def has no idea how many of my posts have been about him!!
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 11:41 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• My Hubby and I get a good laugh together about some of the posts.... He also can log into mine because we share the same passwords for everything. I can't ever remember anything so I use the same that he does..
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:44 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• Mine knows, because I have no reason to keep it from him.
    I whore on here while he is gaming on PS3.
    He has not looked at it, wouldnt ask to, probably thinks its a violation of man code to want to.
    I dont inform him of what I do tho, no real reason to do that either. Its not like FB or MS where I might be chatting w/ men - which I dont, but hopefully you get what I mean.
    _Kitty_kat_

Answer by _Kitty_kat_ at 11:51 PM on Jan. 22, 2010

• I told my so about it, just trying to let him know what it was all about and that it was just women on here, not guys... we broke up and now he cyberstalks me here..gets different accounts posing as a woman sending me invites...yeah he's an ass but now I wanna kick myself for it~! That's why I post anon...anyone ..even people without a cm account can view this section.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:37 AM on Jan. 23, 2010

• Mines sometimes wants me to ask ? . So he can see what reponse we will ge
    officerdouglas

Answer by officerdouglas at 8:18 AM on Jan. 23, 2010

• My dh knows I have a CM account, but isn't interested in it at all.
    robyann

Answer by robyann at 10:56 AM on Jan. 23, 2010