Where can you buy Asti Spumanti wine?

Is it expensive?

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 12:15 AM on Jan. 23, 2010 in Food & Drink

• anywhere really walmart, grocery stores, the kind i have seen isnt it is like 8 bucks or so.
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 12:24 AM on Jan. 23, 2010

• It is very inexpensive; you should be able to find it an any grocery store with a liquor section. It is not very good,though.

Answer by rkoloms at 7:10 AM on Jan. 23, 2010

• LOL can't help you hon.  In Ontario the only place you can get wine is the LCBO and some supermarkets are allowed to sell it.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:52 AM on Jan. 23, 2010

• I think I've seen it at Food Lion.
    RugersMommy06

Answer by RugersMommy06 at 8:30 AM on Jan. 23, 2010

• Pretty much anywhere. It's a really cheap champagne, but I like it. You can buy different versions. A good one I like I Martini and Rossi.
    SherriPie

Answer by SherriPie at 9:06 AM on Jan. 23, 2010

• Martini & Rossi is who makes the Asti Spumanti and it is a sparkling sweet white wine. Should find it at ANY place that sells wine. Another that is similar is Moscoto Di Asti. Asti means "sparking" so the cork is like a champagne cork. Moscoto is a sweet white wine. So you should be able to find either very easy. GL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:45 AM on Jan. 23, 2010

• In a wine store or places that sell wine. It is cheap, best served over ice. :)

Answer by Bmat at 5:04 PM on Jan. 23, 2010