Bumps inside my vagina

Ok, so i have 3 small pea size bumps inside my vagina, they are about 1-2' inside on top. The biggest one i have had for a while maybe a year or so, it is getting bigger and now i have two newer ones. They feel like they are under the skin and they are smooth. they dont hurt. My last pap was about 2 years ago so i am way past due. My last one i remember they had to cut a piece of something and do test on it. not sure what it was but im pretty sure it came back normal. Im scared it could be warts, cancer or cist (sp?) any info will be great. i am going to call Planned parenthood to get a pap because i have no insurance.
thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:32 AM on Jan. 23, 2010 in Health

• Sounds like you found your cervix or cysts.
    Anonymous

• ok so if it were warts it would be hard little things....does it feel like a pimple?? i once had a big bump that i though was something strange right next to the opening of my vag n was gonna go get it checked, but i squeezed it and it popped and never returned....check it out, see what it does then check back!
    secondtyme520

Answer by secondtyme520 at 12:58 AM on Jan. 23, 2010

• No, it inside and it would not pop. its hard and smooth
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:41 AM on Jan. 23, 2010

• Also The bumps are on a larger lump im not sure what that is either but i have always hard it and paps always were normal, so not sure if its my gspot or cervix or what. its inside my vagina about a 1-2" inside on top when you make a u-shape you could feel it, The small bump are ontop of the larger lump. sorry so confusing
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:52 AM on Jan. 23, 2010

• Maybe a wart of dysplasia. Ask for a HPV test also when U get a pap.
    Anonymous

• Or it could just be filled with fluid and they can be drained. Either way get them checked.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 5:47 PM on Jan. 24, 2010